About the job
At Altoura, our mission is to enable organizations to harness the power of spatial computing to improve productivity, lower costs, and increase worker satisfaction. The most innovative Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, AEC, RE&F, and service industries rely on Altoura’s platform to build immersive training and 3D visualization experiences that empower hybrid workers to deliver business impact from anywhere using any device.
We are a pre-seed startup with world-class customers and world-class partners—and we’re looking to build a world-class team that can help us deliver tremendous customer value as we grow.
About the role - 3D Modeler
We are looking for a talented and creative 3D modeler to work on creating Realistic 3D models for XR Technologies. You will be responsible for Creating, Optimizing and Texturing 3D Models.
- Experience as a 3D Modeling/ Texturing/ Lighting /Animation.
- Knowledge in Texturing, UV unwrapping & 3D modeling.
- Familiarity with Autodesk Maya (Modeling / Texturing / Lighting).
- Good to have knowledge in Photoshop/Unity.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design/Art, 3D Art, Game Design or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- 3+ years’ experience successfully creating realistic characters, environments, virtual spaces, and 3D objects.
- Experienced in standard 3D software including game engines; Unity preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of traditional Digital Content Creation tools (e.g. Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, Photoshop).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A passion for learning new tools/techniques and open to exchanging knowledge.
- Experience in AR/VR/XR a definite plus.