A modern platform lets you do more with less
Altoura is optimized for enterprise industrial companies that need to capture institutional knowledge from an aging workforce and use it to train workers in a safe, virtual space—without taking people or equipment offline.
We need a safer way to train on standard operating, maintenance, and safety procedures
We need to capture knowledge from our most experienced workers and redeliver it to improve productivity
We need to reduce training costs by keeping our people and machines working on the front lines—and reducing travel and waste
We need training that improves employee engagement and reduces unwanted attrition
Altoura’s three modules
Altoura’s three modules put the power of immersive training in the hands of training teams that want to own their curriculum, author training, and evaluate results—without having to pay consultants for custom work.
Capture and redeliver the knowledge of your most experienced frontline workers
- Import 3D models and build interactive training experiences with a no-code self-service tool
- Use drag-and-drop nodes to design workflows and create step-by-step instructions
- Build powerful simulations and animations
- Create branching with decision trees
- Make and publish in-app changes on-the-fly
Deliver training and expert knowledge through Player (running on any device), the immersive application that provides the interface to the virtual environment
- Follow step-by-step instructions augmented with 3D objects, videos, photos, digital documents, and real-time IoT sensor data
- Learners interact and train with high-fidelity simulations to develop competencies in a safe, virtual environment before they show up on the front lines
- Multiple learners can collaborate and train (using multiple device types) concurrently
- Assessment Mode requires learners to complete tasks without any assistance (guides or simulations) so instructors can measure learner competencies
Manage your immersive training program with a CMS tool designed for ease of use
- Access advanced analytics and run reports to measure impact of your training program
- Track users and content
- Oversee collaboration, remote instruction, and reporting
- Manage access, security, and system settings
- Integrate with back-end enterprise LMS systems of record via XAPI
- Automatically trigger downstream workflows such as part ordering and technician scheduling
Our team is committed to empowering our customers to onboard and ultimately own their training curriculum and processes by building their own unique experiences tailored to their unique workflows.
Director of Professional Services
It all starts with a 3D model
With a secure enterprise infrastructure, spatial collaboration tools, and a no-code Experience Builder, Altoura 6 helps organizations transform their physical assets into high-fidelity 3D models that power immersive, interactive, and collaborative experiences for their workers.
How it works
From Physical to Virtual (3D)
3D asset management and security compliance
No-code productivity tools
Spatial meetings on any device
Voice of the customer
Altoura lets us author, distribute, and manage sophisticated virtual simulations to train our workers before they ever show up on the front lines.
Sr Manager, Engineering Process
Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
Run Altoura on your device of choice
We’ll make it better.
Get started with your personalized demo
Complete the form to get in touch with our sales team to see Altoura in action. We’ll show you how you can use Altoura to improve productivity, engage workers, and lower costs across your organization.