About the job
At Altoura, our mission is to enable organizations to harness the power of spatial computing to improve productivity, lower costs, and increase worker satisfaction. The most innovative Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, AEC, RE&F, and service industries rely on Altoura’s platform to build immersive training and 3D visualization experiences that empower hybrid workers to deliver business impact from anywhere using any device.
We are a pre-seed startup with world-class customers and world-class partners—and we’re looking to build a world-class team that can help us deliver tremendous customer value as we grow.
About the role
Product Managers play a critical role in bridging the gap between technology and customer value. Using data and deep insights into customer needs. They own the product roadmap and communicate with stakeholders and partners to create and improve it based on feedback. Once envisioned, they inspire and align stakeholders and transform this vision into reality.
- Drive the product charter, be the voice of the customer and conduct user studies and data analysis to understand customer needs and identify current gaps in the system.
- Assist to define a product roadmap and vision. Narrate the product requirements and bring the projects to successful completion.
- Work with the design team and engineering to write the functional spec detailing how the features will meet user needs
- Work with exceptional engineers to build high-quality products based on an understanding of user tastes, profiles and needs
- Collaborate with partner teams, business teams and other cross-functional stakeholders effectively in driving the projects and be the point of contact on the team
- 2-5 year of experience in B2B start-up product management
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trend
- Strong technical abilities with experience in working with engineering teams.
- Understand and leverage data to come up with solutions and make decisions
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analyzing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required
- Mixed reality, VR experience strongly preferred