Altoura is a pioneer in spatial computing and maker of the industry’s only no-code platform for building immersive experiences for training, collaborative design, and sales. Our cross-platform solutions run in augmented reality and virtual reality to empower hybrid workers to collaborate, train, visualize, and learn from any location, at any time, using any device. Also, our award-winning in-house consulting team (Altoura Studios) is available to help organizations rapidly plan, build, deploy, and measure solutions to generate quick feedback and insights
With a large base of Fortune 500 customers, Altoura is the #1 choice of organizations in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, AEC, RE&F, and service industries looking to harness the power of spatial computing to improve productivity, lower costs, and increase employee satisfaction. As a Gold member of Microsoft’s elite Mixed Reality Partner Program (MRPP) and a strategic partner with Facebook, Google, Unity, and many systems integrators and channel partners, we bring deep expertise and partner support to assist the most innovative and successful organizations with proof-of-concept and pilot testing prior to deployment
As a member of the professional service team, you’ll have the opportunity to work across many groups within Altoura while delivering projects, frequently engage business, product and technology leaders and be a strong advocate for our customers and improve customer experience.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Lead complex projects/programs through the complete lifecycle.
- Partnership with engineering teams to prioritize and drive delivery.
- Collaborate with release management, incident management, and site reliability teams to ensure roll out of changes has minimal impact on our customers.
- Apply continuous improvement methodologies to analyze and understand existing processes and workflows.
- 5+ years software industry /Real estate experience as a PM or a similar role delivering value to customers
- 3+ of those years of successfully implementing and managing SaaS projects preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Experience in AR/VR technologies strongly preferred