At Altoura, our mission is to enable organizations to harness the power of spatial computing to improve productivity, lower costs, and increase worker satisfaction. The most innovative Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, AEC, RE&F, and service industries rely on Altoura’s platform to build immersive training and 3D visualization experiences that empower hybrid workers to deliver business impact from anywhere using any device.
We are a pre-seed startup with world-class customers and world-class partners—and we’re looking to build a world-class team that can help us deliver tremendous customer value as we grow.
At Altoura ,we are looking for a talented and creative Unity Developer to work on XR Technologies. You will be responsible for implementing functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging XR App.
Objectives of this Role
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the app lifecycle and lead the product design and code elements
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Bring meaningful contributions to our product and the entire team
- Transform design specification into functional parts of the app
- Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline
- Quickly create and iterate on prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
- 3-5 years’ experience with Unity 3D/Content Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong 3D math skills
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with unity assets (meshes, animations, materials etc)
- Experience profiling and optimizing app and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience working with source control systems such as Git in a multi developer team environment.
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team