At Altoura, our mission is to enable organizations to harness the power of spatial computing to improve productivity, lower costs, and increase worker satisfaction. The most innovative Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, AEC, RE&F, and service industries rely on Altoura’s platform to build immersive training and 3D visualization experiences that empower hybrid workers to deliver business impact from anywhere using any device.
We are a pre-seed startup with world-class customers and world-class partners—and we’re looking to build a world-class team that can help us deliver tremendous customer value as we grow.
Objectives of this Role
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- 3-5 years’ experience with node.js
- 2-3 years’ experience with React.js
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Azure web apps
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JWT
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Translating designs and wireframes into quality code.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.